Canon EF Lens Alquiler en Barcelona.
Canon EF 100 - 400 mm/4,5-5,6 L II IS USM
EF 100 - 400 mm/4,5-5,6 L II IS USM
The Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L II IS USM is a refined and exceptional telephoto lens ideal for sports, wildlife, and other challenging imaging applications. Specifically made for Canon EF mounted cameras, it delivers superlative image quality and professional-grade build.
The lens incorporates an optical Image Stabilizer, which provides an advantage of up to 4 stops of effective light and helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Furthermore, the lens comes equipped with a more advanced version of Canon's power-focus mechanism for improved manual-focus operation.
An Air Sphere Coating (ASC) has been applied to lens elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for maintained light transmission and high contrast in strong lighting conditions. Moreover, a fluorine coating on exposed elements affords protection to the optical system against dust, moisture, and fingerprints.
Key features include:
- EF-Mount lens/full-frame format.
- One Fluorite element and one Super UD element.
- Outer focusing with Ultrasonic Motor (USM); Full time manual focus option.
- Rotating zoom type reaching up to 400mm.
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/38 via an aperture ring.
- 9 rounded diaphragm blades allowing pleasing out-of-focus areas in your images at wider aperture settings.
- Canon’s ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) provides silent and quick autofocus as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Optimized lens coatings also help ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
- Dustproof and waterproof sealing protects the lens against dust and moisture.